Tuesday 10 March 2015

FCP: Greenscreen #1

In Ideas post #2, I disccussed the potential for multiple gagas, since then the idea was scrapped, but I have now decided to try again with it. 

Here We have filmed Amber multiple times on the green screen, I carefully keyed out the green screen and decided to start layering her onto the scene, I went for a basic room background as a placeholder.
Moving Amber around
Here I set up the scene of two ambers, dancing around. I moved her to the places where she will be in the completed scene.
The timeline during this.
After moving her around, it's important to ensure the timeline is layered up correctly, otherwise one of the ambers would reach over another where it might physically not make any sense, which you disorientate the viewer.


Completed look
Upon completing this I added in the top amber, which gave me the look I wanted, however, I felt the scene was a little empty.



Timeline after a new pair
I then decided to add another pair into the scene

Another Pair
after doing this I realised that there would need to be considerably more, so I also added that in.



Lots of Ambers
Upon adding all these in, I exported the video, as Final Cut was running incredibly slow.
You can see it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are review by the blog owner before they are published.